Bone Conduction headphones, featuring a 200mAh lithium battery that lasts for more than 10 days on standby and 6 hours listening to music. High quality sound without plugging the ears.
Why Thortek Outdoors chose this product…
Bone conducting headphones are surprisingly good sounding compromise between listening to the music you love and being aware of the world around you because you don’t need to plug your ears in order to use them! This product is suitable for cycling, trekking, and any other outdoor sport because it helps you to stay safe and ready for anything unexpected in your travels.
Keep your ears free – Bone Conduction technology safely transfers vibrations without plugging the ears.
Straight to the source – Listen to music clearly, even if you have a damaged or plugged outer ear.
Waterproof, sweatproof design – IPX5 waterproof sweatproof design keeps your headphones safe in all weather conditions.
Hygienic design – Sweat-proof anti-bacterial design is suitable for running, cycling, fitness, and hiking.
Long lasting battery – The 200mHa rechargeable battery takes two hours to charge and will last for 10 days on standby or 6 hours of continuous listening.
Included microphone – Conveniently answer calls while on the go.
Bluetooth 5.0 functionality – Wirelessly connect up to 10m (33 ft) away from your device.
Product bare metal size: about 137*105*52mm/5.39*4.13*2.05in
Bluetooth version: 5.0
Music Listening Time: 6 hours
Standby time: 10 days
Charging time: 2 hours
Product weight: about 33g (1.16 oz)
Transmission distance: about 10 meters
Charging method: Micro USB charging
Includes BQB: no
Bluetooth Profile: a2dp / VI, HSP, AVRCP GAVDP AVDTP
Frequency range: 20hz – 20 khz
System language: English
Product use: running, cycling, fitness, hiking, rock climbing, driving;
Wearing method: over outside of ear
Red light flashes quickly: low power
Red light: charging
Blue indicator light: fully charged
Blue, red light flashes: matching
Blu-ray flashing slowly: matched/calling/playing audio
Blu-ray flashing: incoming call
1. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on the headset.
2. When the Bluetooth headset is turned into the pairing mode, the red and blue lights flash alternately (if you do not enter the pairing mode, press the multi-function button) for 3 seconds until the red and blue lights flash alternately)
3. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your phone or Bluetooth enabled device. Then search for the Bluetooth device and select the pairing name “Z8”. If you need to enter the “0000” pin code.
1. When the distance between the Bluetooth headset and the Bluetooth device exceeds 10 meters and 33 feet, the Bluetooth headset will be disconnected from the device. Then, once they are within 33 feet, they will automatically reconnect. However, if the Bluetooth headset is disconnected from the device for more than 3 minutes, you may need to double-click the Multi-Function button to reconnect the device.
2. When pairing the Bluetooth headset, press and hold the “Multi-Function Key” for 3 seconds. The Bluetooth headset re-enters the pairing mode. Other phones can find the Bluetooth headset and connect.